Today Leo showed us how to use obdstar X300 DP Plus to program mileage on Benz A169, please note, what he used is a testing kit, in the real test, you need only use the OBDII cable to connect the machine and the OBD port of the Benz instead of dismantle the dashboard.
- Tap “Cluster calibration”.
- Tap “Benz”.
- Initial communication failed, please confirm that the diagnostic line is connected normally.
- Communicating successfully.
- Enter A series -> W169
- Switch ignition on.
- Reading mileage.
- Current mileage 8015KM.
- Please input the mileage of the adjustment.
- The dashboard will automatically turn off and on, means the machine is communicating with it.
Done in 3 minutes.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.