Hello mates, i’ve collected all about Obdstar X300 DP. You can find anything you want here.
obdstar x300 dp pad:
Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter +OBDII
Immobilizer+ odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII+ ABS+ TPS+ SRS Reset+ TPMS(Low Tire) Reset+ Steering Angle Reset+ CVT Learning/Value Reset+ EPB+ Oil/service Reset+ Battery Matching+ Diagnosis (Japanese and Korean Serials)
obdstar x300 dp update:
One key to update
Free update for the first year; then 170USD/year
Download: obdstar x300 dp update manual
obdstar x300 dp key programming – obdstar x300 dp vehicle list
obdstar x300 dp mileage correction – obdstar x300 dp car list
obdstar x300 dp manual:
obdstar x300 dp review:
- with the amount of different tablets obdstar and xtool are releasing I wouldn’t buy any of them.
- This one looks very good though, i know what you are saying, but on my x100 pro, my first 3 jobs paid for it!, not much alternative. because the tool works good
Ps. the way that i look at it the tool worth one A100 module!
- I got the basic configuration of x300 dp, then I upgradedto the full version, update for $199
Standard package support Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII;
while full package support Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII+ ABS+ TPS+ SRS Reset+ TPMS(low tire)Reset+ Steering Angle Reset+ CVT Learning/Value Reset+ EPB+ Oil/Service Reset+ Battery Matching+ Diagnosis(Japanese and Korean serials)
( i believe its oil reset and some diagnostics that’s missing from standard, keys, immo and mileage is same)
- by all accounts its the dogs doodahs on anythingHonda including rematching ecu after flat battery,and as it includes all the green units F100 to F109 it seems to have a lot of token free coverage including it claims Toyota G and H reset, if just 70% of the claimed coverage works then its a lot of programmer for the money and paid for and in profit after half a dozen jobs.its one of those units that may or may not be top draw but is easy to get payback on
- I am going to buy it in a few weeks time, at the Mechanex show in Dubai, hopefully cheaper,and a good chance to talk to the supplier. will post when I have it. I don’t know about H and G type, but I have used X100 proon Honda Crv, pcm matching, after flat battery, the annoying thing is only accepting 15/16 digit Vin(cant remember), not 17 digit, but it worked. Although I bought my x100 pro 2 years ago, I can still update mine, strange!
- they have released a green unit for Toyota G and H chip resetting,they claim that this as well as all the green units are on the x300 dp,what works and what does not will at some point be another thread i imagine as is the norm.those i’ve spoke to that have it are very happy with it, has its fails but successes too.
when i look at the new truecode Ford ftc4 and PSA pin reading release it has same coverage exactly as last update on the x300 dp and green units, though i’d trust chris more than a chinese tool as he at leasts tests his releases prior to release, and isn’t greedy.
- i have the g-scan tab,great addition to the arsenal.I’ve ordered an x300 dp Obdstar, mainly for Honda token free and for the f100 to f109 units coverage, i spoke to them at length on it before ordering, i made it clear i was looking at buying either all 9 green units or the x300 dp, or id buy the x300 dp and any green units not covered on it, they assured me id be wasting my money buying both as all green units included on x300 dp, so ive ordered one which will be here later in week.
i have it in writing that x300 dp includes all functions on green units, so we will see, if the case the cost of this unit will have paid back in 5 days once i recieve it as have some nice jobs booked in that it can be tried on, if it works its paid back straight away.
- the green stand alone units,F100,F101, F102,F103, F104, F105, F106, F107, F108, F109.a lot rave over the ford/mazda unit, nissan unit, suzuki unit and psa unit. just released toyota g and h unit as well as others
i got g-scan tab from hickleys, blinding kit, gonna get some use this one
- It’s excellent on Honda, including rematching ecu and immo after flat battery,paid for itself on these alone, i’ve done odd new model Fords that other kit has struggled with, Honda its excellent, late Ford its good, been reliable on Hyundai and Kia though i use Gscan on these now, Mazda its very good on. its bailed me out when mainstream units have failed. it has its issues but has paid its way many times over for me.
- I canreset G-key with Obdstar, not H-key.
Programming H-key in Virgin box works fine.
For smart H reset, i use Tango.
These are European types.
- Toyota Prado 2008 add spare key ok, had to reset immo.
- Ford Mondeo 2005add key: failed, erase key: failed
(Ford Mazda before 2008, best is T300.
All new programmer have bad support for older car)
- The tool itself works , boots up and operate. However the following are what I consider deficient especially since I am in the car repair Buisness .
– The instruction manual is nort very clear , for instance it does not clarify which charger unit is “specifically for the scanner” and which is not.
I had To go on line in order to figure out what the instruction manual is telling me to do when setting the unit up.- The soft wear for any of its capabilities is not necessarily available right away, it seems like they periodically updating the soft wear. Please not also that the odometer programming is not available for all vehicles such as Toyota, BMW, to name few.
In all I would say the price is too much for a scanner that does not give you clear and precise guidance as to how to manipulate its capabilities
And one that is still lacking necessary soft wear for cars that I work on all the time.
- I purchased this product after researching for months. The ease of use, the support that comes from other compatible models and accessories that come with it are very simple to configure.My main complaint is that it doesn’t come with a key renew adapterwhich I find more useful than all of the older adapters they include including the eprom adapter.
It also does have any diagnostic compatibility for any domestic cars other than dodge and ford. Very irritating when I tried to use it to diagnose an abs issue the first day I had it in a 2003 Tahoe.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.